Coronavirus update as of 3/13/2020:

The City of Seattle announced that effective at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 13, 2020, all SPR permitted events will be canceled until at least April 13, 2020.  Therefore this year’s event is canceled.

We tried.  Up until 7 p.m. on Thursday we thought we would have a race.  But Seattle pulled our permit.  All entries will be deferred to the next year…

…which  will be March 20, 2021.  Thank you, Seattle Parks and Recreation for being great to work with!

Update as of 7/2/2020:  Wear a mask!   Sigh…

Update as of 10/26/2020:  Seriously, you idiots!  Wear a mask.  Granted, Seattle is doing better, and it’s mostly the midwest that’s going bonkers now, but looking at this upward trend, we’re not making plans to hold a race yet.  We told the Parks department we would look again in November or December, but it ain’t looking good.

So if you know people in the Midwest who think this is a hoax, maybe give them a call and if we can get them to accept reality perhaps, just perhaps, we’ll have a race in March. 

Sigh…

Corona then and now
Covid-19 cases since the day we were canceled last year until now-ish
 
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.